Base Pair offers exciting and challenging work in the growing nucleic aptamer field. In addition to custom aptamer selection and aptamer-based applications development, we are constantly evaluating new techniques and technologies. We are a small company that encourages hard work, mutual respect, and innovative science. At present, we are seeking an experienced Senior Operations Associate to handle operations functions at Base Pair. We also have an opening for a Senior Manager or Director of Business Development.
Senior Operations Associate Position
Primary Responsibilities include the following:
- Procurement of laboratory and office supplies
- Establishment and maintenance of strong business relationships with vendors
- Processing, packaging, labeling, and shipment of customer orders
- Inspection of incoming materials
- Management of company inventory
- Organization and oversight of instrumentation calibration and maintenance
- Development and implementation of SOPs for operations procedures and processes
Minimum Required Skills and Experience include:
- Bachelors degree in a life science field
- 2 years of industrial biology or chemistry lab experience in an ISO 9001 or GMP environment performing manufacturing and / or operations duties (shipping, receiving, procurement, packaging)
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong knowledge and experience with basic office software
- Ability to lift and move objects weighing at least 40 pounds
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter using the link below or at firstname.lastname@example.org.